Sunday, November 21, 2010

Handprint Wreath

My little booger and me are getting into the holiday spirit! Today we made this super cute handprint wreath.

What You'll Need:
  • green construction paper
  • two small paper plates
  • glue
  • **optional: green paint, glitter, bows, stars, stickers, picture of child**
What To Do:
  • Cut center out of one paper plate - you can paint the plates if you like (I didn't) - glue plates together (face to face) - I stapled some yarn in between the plates for a hanger
  • For little hands: take construction paper and fold into quarters (I folded and cut 4 pieces of paper, I think 5 would have been perfect)
  • Trace and cut out hands
  • Glue hands, slightly overlapped, around the plate with the middle cut out and decorate as you like.
We used star foam stickers to cover up any little bits of plate that were showing through. I think this would like really cute with the childs picture in the middle too.

No comments:

Post a Comment